What is Neurocognitive Training?
Our approach to neurocognitive training is three pronged; Vision, Reaction Time, and Sensory-motor functions are targeted to give our athletes the greatest developmental improvements. Neurocognitive training is crucial in developing the connection between an athlete’s brain and body, an area most training programs do not prioritize highly enough. We combine the use of many state-of-the-art training tools to ensure that all aspects of an athlete’s neurocognitive needs are being trained specifically. No matter the sport or the competition level our neurocognitive training can be utilized to improve those skills which can set you apart from the field.
How Do You Train Neurocognition?
Senaptec Sensory Station
Your senses are a compilation of a multitude of fundamental skills. Measuring just one of the skills misses the complete picture. The Senaptec Sensory Station provides the worlds most complete automated solution for the sensory skills that matter most. The system currently accesses and trains 10 sensory parameters.
Senaptec Strobe Glasses
The Senaptec Strobe is designed to train the connection between an individual’s eyes, brain and body. Using liquid crystal technology, the lenses flicker between clear and opaque, removing visual information and forcing the individual to process more efficiently. The Senaptec Strobes can be integrated into any existing training drill or exercise.
FITLIGHT Trainer System
The FITLIGHT Trainer™ system is a unique wireless reaction training system comprised of RGB LED powered lights controlled by a tablet. The lights are used as targets for the user to deactivate, and can be adapted and configured for all sports and training regimes. This training system is designed to capture human performance, targeting reaction time, speed, agility, coordination – all measured for immediate performance feedback.
The Dynavision D2™ has been recognized as the premier attention task recorder for over 25 years. Programmable options with Dynavision D2™ software enable individualized programs and performance data is quantitative and objective ensuring accuracy. Dynavision D2 can also be used in baseline data for concussion protocol, enabling better understanding of an athlete’s readiness for return to play.
Eye On Ball Vector Ball
Eye On Ball® invested over five years developing the Vector® technology to create the first vision training ball. The patented Vector® ball can be used interchangeably with other practice balls and can be incorporated into many vision training drills. On contact, the Vector® ball emits a short burst of light, randomly changing the color of the ball (red, green, blue), to create a distinctly visible impact. The visible impact gives athletes a tangible focal point that trains the eyes to follow visual stimulus.
Pippa Mann- Professional Race Car Driver, 6x Indy 500 Qualifier
“As someone who doesn’t get the opportunity to race, or even drive a race car very often, I’m always looking for every available option to maximize those opportunities. Working with PitFit Training not only keeps me in shape physically, but the reaction training, and vision work they also provide keeps me as race car ready as I possibly can be, for every opportunity.”
Paul Potosnak- Hockey: Pittsburgh Penguin Elite U14 AAA, Indianapolis Racer U14 AAA, Indianapolis Strong U12 AA
“As an ice hockey goalie PitFit was the perfect training for sharpening my reaction skills. It stretched my abilities, forced me to remain focused and think about what was moving around me. My session helped me react faster to moving players and the puck. I feel PitFit was very beneficial to my summer training before heading off to play this season with the Pittsburgh Penguin Elite U14 hockey team. I look forward to working with Zach next summer!”
How Does Neurocognitive Training Impact My Sport?
- Pitch Selection and identification
- Ball tracking
- Bat and Hand Speed
- Goal Keeper Hand Speed, Ball Tracking, Deflection Identification
- Spatial Awareness
- Striking Coordination
- Heading Accuracy
- Defensive tracking
- Recognition of play development
- Peripheral Marking improvement
- WR Ball tracking + Jump timing
- DB Ball Tracking + Anticipation
- Play development recognition + quick decision making
- QB pocket awareness + Defense recognition
- Hand-Eye/Stick-Eye coordination for all positions
- Goalie reaction time and puck tracking
- Defensive marking improvement
- Puck tracking for all positions
- Peripheral play development recognition
- Hand-Eye coordination
- Rebounding ball tracking
- Passing lane recognition
- Spatial awareness
- Peripheral play development
- Quick decision making
- Ball tracking
- Serve recognition
- Spin identification
- Hand-Eye/Racquet-Eye Coordination
- Front/Back Court Play
- Hand-Eye/Stick-Eye Coordination for all positions
- Ball Tracking
- Goal Keeper Stick speed
- Pass selection decision making
- Play development recognition
- Defensive stick checking speed + accuracy
What Other Activities Can Neurocognitive Training Impact?
- Auto Racing (Stock, Sport, Formula, Kart, Touring, Drag, Rally, Motorcycle)
- Board Sports (Surfing, Skate, Snow, Wake)
- Combat Sports (Boxing, MMA, Martial Arts)
- Music (Drums, Guitar, Piano)
- Shooting (Archery, Crossbow, Rifle, Action, Pistol)
- Table Tennis
- Volleyball (Indoor+Sand)
- Esports + Gaming
- Evaluation: $99
- Evaluation + Four Sessions: $249
- Two Evaluations + Eight Sessions: $499
- Two Evaluations + 12 Sessions: $599
- Team Evaluation: Contact PitFit for Pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Evaluation + Team Training (Maximum Four): Contact PitFit for Pricing at email@example.com