Personal Training – HEALTH & FITNESS
I Am PitFit
We believe in a multi-disciplinary approach to training, because drivers must possess high levels of strength, stamina, flexibility, reaction, focus, and environmental tolerance. Maintaining all of these components on a consistent level is emphasized in our training program. Training includes swimming, cycling, boxing, yoga, rock climbing, triathlon, and many other activities. Using tools like kettlebells, free weights, Indo Boards, Crosscore 180, sledge hammers, tires and a slew of other “toys” educates our driver to learn new ways to push the human body to its limits, much like it is pushed during racing events. We offer the following fitness training options:
- Customized Individual Programs (local & distance)
- Group Training with Driver Specific Components
- Specific Race Series and Event Planning
The driver must be free of as many distractions each race weekend. We can provide the driver confidence that the proper nutrition, fluids, preparation, and recovery is being managed by a true professional. Our Track Support staff tends to the needs of the driver so all attention is directed where it needs to be… racing performance! Our Track Support Staff will provide the Driver with the following:
- Customized Nutrition Plan
- Fluid-based adherence before, during, and after sessions
- Personally-designed drink formulas
- Dynamic warm-up/flexibility prior to sessions
- Liaison with track medical staff
To schedule a driver evaluation, contact us at email@example.com.
Call or email for Pricing and Information.